Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Can your kids entertain themselves when nothing is around?

So my girls.... I think they are inventive but I don't know if this is a common thing or not. They make animals out of their hands when there is nothing to play with. Which is not very helpful when they have done something wrong to get their toys taken away. But in a waiting room, oil change shop or at an adult event-like a wedding when there are no toys around it is very helpful. The one that stick in my mind the most is the bird. 

They make a bird with the index and middle finger, I'm guessing as the feet and the outlying fingers are the wings. When they are playing birds, someone is always the mom sitting on the eggs (fist) and getting worms. 
Another more obvious animal is a spider
A spider which mainly just crawls on things and tickles people.

Do your kids entertain themselves when nothing is around?



No comments:

Post a Comment