Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gift basket from California Delicious {winnings}

So I won a gift basket from http://www.mommyscraftobsession.com/2013/06/california-delicious-gift-baskets.html  I thought just for fun I'd review it. I got the gourmet meat and cheese gift.
http://www.californiadelicious.com/category/gourmet-food-gifts/california-gourmet-meat-and-cheese-gift.html
Here is how it arrived.
I sent a gift message to myself.
It came shrink wrapped and with a bow.
I looked at all the ingredient lists and these are the things I can eat/use to the best of my knowledge are gluten-free.
Clair de Lune Brie, Smoked almonds and the Beef Summer sausage. Oh and of course the non edible things like the cheese knife and the cheese cutting board.
My Hubs and Children get to try the 3 pepper water crackers, honey mustard nuggets and hot sweet mustard (has wheat in it).
And the cookies Chocolate Almond Biscotti and Beth's Chocolate Chip Cookies.
 All the food had bags inside the boxes so I gave them to the girls to put in their play food box.
I bought some gluten free table crackers so I could try all of the gluten free things in the basket I won. The smoked almonds were delicious. I thought it taste like bacon flavored almonds.
It tasted like a gluten-free gourmet lunchable. Thanks for the Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment