Thursday, July 11, 2013

Betty Crocker Cookie Mix- Gluten Free

When I go to any store Betty Crocker Gluten free are usually one of the only choices I have.
One thing I found weird is that you actually mix together all the ingredients before you put in the mix. And yes I mix with a fork. I think I got that form my mom.
The dough if very crumbly and I had to smash it into the tablespoon to keep the shape.
I love these rounded measuring spoons they are great for rounded cookies.
I use parchment paper for all of my gluten free cooking, without it everything seems to stick. These take the full 10 mins or else they are mush for my oven anyway.
So far this is the only gluten free chocolate chip cookie that I've tried but its good, They taste like regular cookies. They do not freeze well though.I tried that once and they taste super buttery... but in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment